Logan Weemala Shiraz Viognier 2021


In stock

SKU 9323853000395 Categories , , Tags , , ,

  • Standard & Same-Day* delivery available
  • In-store pick-up available

This wine is a blend of Shiraz and Viognier grapes grown in Mudgee (600m altitude) and Orange (900m altitude). Fermantation was in a combination of small open fermenters which were hand plunged twice per day and large rotary fermenters, spun twice per day.

75% of the wine was matured in 1st to 8th use French and Hungarian barrels for 12 months. The remaining 25% was matured in stainless steel to retain bright fruit character. The wine was lightly filtered before bottling. 

Barrelhouse Cellars

Featuring Australian Craft Spirits, Wines and Beers.

Open Seven Days

Mon – Wed  10am to 8pm
Thu – Fri  10am to 10pm
Sat  10am to 8pm
Sun  10am to 6pm

(02) 8323 7222

Barrelhouse Cellars

N.73 George Street
Sydney, NSW 2000

ABN: 27 652 036 943
License Number: LIQP770018078
Licensee: Property 6 Pty Ltd

New South Wales Liquor Act 2007: No Alcohol can be sold or supplied to anyone under 18. It’s against the law.

JOIN BARRELHOUSE CLUB. Earn rewards, Exclusive eventinvites, VIP promotions and early access to fine and rare.
Are you over 18 years of age?
Are you over 18 years of age?